Tuesday, August 26, 2014

ThE FaBuloUs MirKa MoRa


You still have time to see Mirka Mora's exhibition at the Heide Museum of Modern Art in Bulleen, Vict. As well as her paintings there are a lot of Mirka's favorite objects including her collection of dolls.  Mirka is 87 and she paints every day - what an amazing woman!  The exhibition runs until the 9th November.                                                Mirka says - 
"I tell you the secret, don’t grow up, that’s the secret. I should be a lady of 87 but to hell with it! I want to have bad manners and bad habits, I don’t want to grow up in other words. But I hope I am a good example to other people, because you don’t have to grow old. It’s a trap!"




1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to this, one of my favourite artists.

    ReplyDelete