Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Welcome to the Kingdom

How many newsletters have I written over the years of Things I Like? - it's a scary thought.  If they were all put into a folder they would be an interesting record of cloth doll making in Australia - from the early days of new patterns coming out every week, new dollmakers popping onto the scene, terrific doll events happening in Australia and overseas - being part of a growing movement.  I guess things have settled down now - a lot of Australia's pattern designers have moved on to other things - maybe dabbling a little.   
Just checked and registered the business in 2004 - April.  How sad I missed the 20th anniversary.  All those newsletters - aaaagh.  Well - whilst doing the last one decided I can't do it anymore - sigh.  So - here we are - I'm going to keep news on this blog.  Anyone that can't check in let me know and we'll see what we can cook up.  Twenty years - wow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment